Aux gnomes farcis Index du Forum
FAQ
Membres
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Connexion

S’enregistrer

HQ Yeast#Free/Doughnut Recipe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aux gnomes farcis Index du Forum -> Aux gnomes farcis -> Plainte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anidar
Client/e

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 11:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Yeast#Free/Doughnut Recipe Répondre en citant

Yeast Free Doughnut Recipe > urlin.us/2kufu

Yeast Free Doughnut Recipe, free printable love poems

ac186bab57
They do expand in the frying process. 3: The glaze was a little tart for my taste. I made half the batch as the recipe called for, then added 1/4 cup of cocoa, 1 tbsp milk and 2 tbsp sugar to what was left to make half of them into delicious chocolate donuts. I didnt have a scoop so I used a round one- tablespoon measure and let them plop in. Just make sure youre using a deep-fry thermometer so the oil is the right temp, otherwise itll take the doughnuts too long to cook and theyll be greasy. Let me know if you give it a shot! Reply Wanda says November 19, 2014 at 11:43 pm These doughnut holes look WONDERFUL. Craving more? Sign up for theJust a Taste newsletterfor a fresh serving of content delivered every week to your inbox! And stay in touch onFacebook,Twitter,Pinterest,andInstagramfor all of the latest updates. Nom nom nom! =) Reply sherlyn says April 6, 2015 at 4:13 am Hi! I want to make this donut coz it looks really good.

Reply Carmen Rivera says May 6, 2015 at 12:55 pm Can I use presto flour instead of all purpose flour? Kelly Senyei replied: May 6th, 2015 1:32 pm Hi Carmen Ive never made this recipe with Presto flour so Im not sure if that will work. I wanted to ask about the baking powder. "Continue with Facebook 6Continue with Google $Continue with Email $ O SHOW P P NEXT By joining, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use Forgot your password? This email is already associated with an existing account. Recipe by ABBY9 Beignets A traditional New Orleans-style recipe for their famous beignets! Grab a cafe au lait and you're set! Recipe by ginampls Homemade Chocolate Cronuts Pudding-filled chocolate donuts made with refrigerated crescent dough. I used very vanilla soy milk Reply Stephanie Johnson says May 7, 2016 at 7:48 pm I used Lactaid milk because my husband is lactose intolerant and they came out amazing!! I did the same for the glaze. I liked them better powdered with icing sugar and cinnamon. What are your favorite types of food? AmericanAsianCajun & CreoleChineseFrenchIndianItalianMediterraneanMexicanSouthern & Soul FoodThaiNone of these PREVIOUS NEXT Your diet preferences Do you have any special diets? Lacto vegetarianOvo vegetarianPaleoPescetarianVeganVegetarianNone of these PREVIOUS NEXT Your allergy preferences Do you have any food allergies? Dairy-FreeEgg-FreeGluten-FreePeanut-FreeSeafood-FreeSesame-FreeSoy-FreeSulfite-FreeTree Nut-FreeWheat-FreeNone of these PREVIOUS NEXT Your taste preferences Tell us what additional ingredients you dislike or have allergies to. best combo eva Reply Valerie From Valerie's Kitchen says March 20, 2014 at 10:29 pm Oh man, these are just all out crazy good.

suunto outdoor watchesfree hd nude videosccna study guide pdfcoming of age movie listthe strangers 2 gamewestone three-driver universal fit earphoneonline racing mmorelationship communication bookssystem of a down mezmerize full albummobile cars for sale

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 11:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aux gnomes farcis Index du Forum -> Aux gnomes farcis -> Plainte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation